TestFlight Alternative: Distribute iOS14 App with Firebase
On TestFlight, every submission required Apple approval before the public test. Sometimes, it may takes a week to get approved. Here’s one of the best alternative to TestFlight.
Start From Free
1. Visit Firebase Website
Firebase gives you functionality like analytics, databases, messaging and crash reporting so you can move quickly and…
2. Login and Click “Go to console”
3. Add a new project and select iOS application
4. Navigate to “App Distribution”
5. Open Xcode 12 or above
6. Product ➜ Archive
7. Click the right button
8. Choose Ad Hoc
9. Use Default Value or
10. Use Default Value or
11. Click the button and save in a location you want.
12. Open Finder. And you will see 4 files in the folders.
13. Drag xxx.ipa into Firebase
14. Add your Firebase account for testing.
15. Once it is ready, you can see this section.
16. You / Tester will get this email notification.
17. You can also invite testers via link (Similar to TestFlight)
👏 That’s all! Congrats! 🎉